Digimix Music Organisation
Digimix Music Organisation is a 21st century media company, comprising of commercial
music publishers, library production music publishers, record companies, managment
and media distribution facilities. We work globally with songwriters, composers,
performing songwriters, bands, musicians, electronic dance music dj/producers,
who are songwriting, producing, recording working and/or performing in all styles
of music. We also work with composers who write production library music for use
in the radio, tv, film, audio-visual, advertising, multimedia and games industry
DEMO SUBMISSIONS & POLICY
a progressive independent company, we are always keen to be made aware of songwriters,
composers, performing songwriters, bands, musicians, electronic dance music dj/producers,
all talent, up
and coming and established.
HOW TO SUBMIT DEMOS AND MASTER RECORDINGS TO US
If you submit any demos / master recordings to us and we think we work with them, we may offer you a publishing, recording, distribution and / or licensing deal.
1. Please DO NOT email us a WAV or Mp3 file. You can send CDs if you wish, or email us with a link to your website, Soundcloud etc. We DO NOT return cds or any physical product sent to us. If you are a performing songwriter / artiste, dj, do direct us to your website / Cloud,where we can listen to your tracks and performances, see, your biography, photographs, gig dates, press cuttings, social media activity, PR material, performance history, and any success to date if any.
2. Please DO NOT send lyric sheets. If we require them we will contact you.
3. Please DO NOT send us anything that is already published, or are currently under contract with another publisher.
4. You must own the songs you send us, they must be original and not contain any samples. If you have co-writer(s), please get their permission before you send anything to us. We do NOT offer any critiquing or assessment services. Copyright your song(s) before sending them. (The Guild of International Songwriters & Composers in the UK will do both of these things for you free of charge as a member. The Guild of International Songwriters & Composers)
5. Your email should also include your full name and full contact information (address telephone numbers), names of your co-writers if any and deatails of any performing right Organisation that you may be a member of.
6. If you are just a songwriter, composer, direct us to your website / Cloud where we can listen to tracks. If you have a biography, photographs, any press cuttings, social media activity, and any success to date then that would be helpful for us to see.
you are a member of a Performing Right Organisation (PRO), please tell us. In
the UK there is the Performing Right Society (PRS) and the Mechanical Copyright
Protection Society (MCPS) (as a mechanical rights organisation) collectively
known as PRSforMusic. In America there is, BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC. In Canada there
is: SOCAN. In Sweden there is STIM. In Germany there is GEMA, as examples. Each
country/ territory globally has their own PRO.
Singer Songwriters / Artistes: We prefer to receive fully produced demos for publishing, recording and / or licensing deals. If you are a singer songwriter / artiste/ band, it may be that your songs and performances have no commercial value to pitch to other artistes to record and are only suitable for your own performing and exploitation purposes.Therefore the genre that you write, record and perform is irrelevant as we can still work with you, however if you are seeking mainstream commercial success then it is important that your songs and performances reflect this.
Songwriters: We prefer to receive fully produced demos. If you are just a songwriter looking to get your songs covered by artistes or seeking to collaborate, then your songs have to have a commercial appeal, be written and produced in the style of the artiste you wish us to target and pitch to. Lyrically it must be in te artistes current style.
Electronic Dance Music / DJs: We prefer to receive fully produced demos which may actually be your finished masters for licening.
Composers: If you are writing instrumental works for library production music and commissons for use in the radio, tv, film, audio-visual, advertising, multimedia and games industries, then we prefer to receive fully produced finished recordings for promotion to our clients.
Our music publishing facilities comprise of commercial music publishing catalogues and library production music publishing catalogues, supplying the radio, tv, film, audio-visual, advertising, multimedia and games industries globally.
Music, Digimix Music Publishing, First Time Music Publishing UK, Cringe Music
our commercial music publishing catalogues, where we work with songwriters for
their music publishing. ,See some of our commercial catalogue credits
Scamp Music Publishing
music publishing facilities are members of The Mechanical Copyright Protection
Society (MCPS) and The Performing Right Society (PRSforMusic). Our record lables
are also members of Phonographic Performance Limited (PPL) and Video Performance
Ltd (VPL) through our associated record label Digimix Records
Our commercial music publishing catalogues are:
Click on links below for more information on our production library music catalogues and for other information
If we really like what we hear, we will certainly contact you. If we don't feel at the moment in Time we are auditioning then you will probably not hear back from us.It may be that you will have something better in the future you wish us to listen to.
Unlike some sharks in the music industry, we do NOT charge songwriters for listening to songs; we make money/royalties on any exploitation we acheive.
We are open to auditioning songwriters, composers, singer songwriters, artists, bands, djs. We are always looking for GREAT talent. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear it.
answer all of our emails where we have an interest. We also try to respond where
we don't have an interest, although we can't say we are able to all of the time
due to pressure of work.
Additional information relating to distribution:
(1) Distribution: Release your recordings and performances worldwide through our associated digital distribution networks and record company Digimix Records.
Mastering & Metadata: UPC (barcode), ISRC (International Standard recording
Codes), track identification, writer idents, artiste idents, timings, genres,
included for every release.
AND LICENSING PRODUCTION LIBRARY MUSIC COPYRIGHTS
and international licensing through the Mechanical Copyright Protection Society
(MCPS - London)
MCPS / PRSformusic Televison Blanket Licence and Independent Production Company Blanket Licence info https://www.prsformusic.com/licences/using-production-music
MCPS Production music - licenses
Contact us at:
Digimix Music Organisation. Ebrel House , 2a Penlee Close,Praa Sands, Penzance,
Cornwall, TR20 9SR, England, UK.
Copyright and Trademark Rights
© The Digimix Music Organisation. 1992 - 2018 - All Rights Reserved